These sales representatives will take care of the cold calling, follow ups, transactional, repetitive work that BDMs and other important sales figures don't have time for, such as creating reports and presentations, strategies and monitoring databases and CRM.
Sales Support Skills and Experience
Sales representatives we curate are able to quickly assess and adjust to new circumstances. These efficient remote workers have a number of traits that a great sales representative needs, including an eye for detail, a desire to help customers, and the capacity to multitask.
The specific knowledge and skills required for this role are determined by your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results), but the following are some broad categories to consider.
- One year or less in a comparable position.
- Answering calls, collecting and compiling data for management, and assisting more experienced sales administrators with entry level tasks.
- 1–3 years of sales experience
- Manage escalating sales inquiries, establish team KPIs, and keep an eye on the sales process.
- More than three years of experience working with customers in a sales or administrative capacity
- Managing sales teams and training new hires.
Sales Support Tools
Any expert support team's success depends on the CRM used by the company. These databases house crucial data that sales administrators can extract and use all day long.
CRMs and customer service outsourcing go hand in hand. The sales support staff of 1Source BPO frequently makes use of CRMs like Hubspot and Salesforce. This implies that your offshore team won't have any trouble getting the data they require to manage client inquiries, handle customer complaints, or create product or service reports.
Hire Results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Find Customer Service Representatives who deliver exceptional service to all customers.